- Size: 8'2" Length
- Availability: Several Finishes, Colors, & Depths Available In-Stock. Some items by special order only.
Schluter®-JOLLY is a finishing and edge-protection profile for the outside corners of tiled surfaces. It features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile, and an 87° sloped vertical wall section that provides a decorative finish and protects adjacent tiles. The profile is available in chrome-plated solid brass, color-coated aluminum, anodized aluminum, and PVC. Some items by special order only.
The range of available sizes and finishes permits the matching of JOLLY to a wide variety of tile and grout colors and allows many design opportunities through the use of contrasting colors. Other applications include transitions for dado coverings such as carpet, natural stone, or cold-cured resin coatings. The integrated joint spacer establishes a defined joint cavity between the tile and the profile.
Regularly Stocked Finishes in 5/16″, 3/8″, & ½”:
• Brushed Chrome
• Chromed Nickel
• Brushed Nickel
• Satin Nickel
• Oil-rubbed Bronze
• Matte White
• Matte Black
• Brushed Graphite
• Trendline Beige (Phasing out. Once stock is depleted, this item will be special order only)
• Trendline Cream (Phasing out. Once stock is depleted, this item will be special order only)
• Trendline Ivory (Phasing out. Once stock is depleted, this item will be special order only)
• Trendline Stone Grey
• Trendline Anthracite
• Trendline Light Anthracite
Ready to order this product? Contact us via phone or by submitting an online form order below. If you still have questions or need more information, visit our showroom where our experts will make sure you visualize your next project.