- Size: 1 Gallon
- Suitability: Resin-backed marble, subfloor priming, porous concrete, & gypsum
- Availability: Stock
Improves adhesion and bond strength of TEC® levelers to the subfloor. Also allows direct ceramic tile installation on many difficult-to-bond-to substrates such as metal, unscarified glazed ceramic and gypsum.* For peel and stick tile installation, primer can be used on dry, porous concrete, gypsum cement underlayments and plywood. May also be used to promote bond over cold-rolled steel substrates.
- One product for all substrates
- Easy to apply with brush or roller for non-porous surfaces, or push broom for porous surfaces
- Available in 1 gallon jugs
- Contributes to LEED® project points
- Solvent-free, low VOC
* Certain installation requirements apply. See TEC® Product Data Sheet for more information, proper installation of products and limitations.
Ready to order this product? Contact us via phone or by submitting an online form order below. If you still have questions or need more information, visit our showroom where our experts will make sure you visualize your next project.