Phone Orders are suspended until further notice. Please visit the store to place an order.
We do not ship nor offer shipping solutions. We do not package items for shipping.
We Do Not Accept Emailed Orders. Please visit the Store to Place your Order.
To Place a Phone Order, Please have the Exact Name/Item Code, Size and Finish of Tile.
Orders Placed by Phone require a filled out "Credit Authorization Form" for credit card payment. This form can be found here. Please do not fill out this form without first calling in your order.
Upon receiving a completed Authorization Form and successful payment, you will receive an email confirming your purchase and a detailed/ itemized Invoice. Your unique "Invoice Number" will be used for order pickup. This Invoice Number must be presented upon picking up your order. We will not release your order without this number present. See Store Pick-ups below.
*Due to surges in popular shopping times and limited staff to handle both store and phone orders, our phone lines may have long wait times. If this happens, please try back at a later time.
Please pick up your order between the hours of 9am-6pm Monday through Saturday, Sunday 10am- 4pm.
1. We require an invoice number verification before releasing your order.
We will not release your order without this information present.
2. You may authorize a third party to pick up the order on your behalf.
This person will be required to bring in the aforementioned invoice number.
3. All orders left for pick-up must be picked up within 10 days.
4. **Effective August 1st, 2021**
Due to a finite amount of storage space, any order in storage past the 10-day pickup grace period will incur a storage fee*. This fee must be paid in full before order is released.
*Special Orders will not be subject to this policy until all materials are present for pickup AND the 10-day grace period has expired.
1-30 days past grace period: $30.00
31-59 days past grace period: $75.00
60+ days past grace period: 50% Order's Value** & Order is Returned to Inventory
**This policy does not apply to special order items as they are final sale items. Past 60 days in storage, Special orders will be sold or discarded at our discretion. No refund will be given.
5. For quicker service, please call us prior to picking up your order. At any given time, we have about 100 pending orders in our warehouse. It could take several minutes to an hour to get to your order.
Tile Outlet Ltd. Return Policy
Returning Goods at Tile Outlet:
- Original Invoice/Receipt Must be Present [or if a credit card was used, a bank statement printout verifying Tile Outlet Store Purchase]
- The Return is Made Within 20 Days from Date of Purchase
- Goods are in Sealed, Resell-able Condition
- The Same Credit Card Used to Purchase Must Be Present for Your Refund. If a check was used to purchase, you must wait until the check clears for a refund. Tile Outlet reserves the right to mail a check for any large cash or check refunds.
Tile Outlet Reserves the Right to Charge a Restocking Fee for Any Returned Goods.
- Full Boxes of In-Stock Porcelain or Ceramic Tile
- Full Boxes of In-Stock Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Uncut In-Stock Trim/Finishing Pieces Including Bullnose, Chair Rail, Pencil, Baseboard, Metal Trim, et al.
- Full/Sealed Containers of In-Stock Grouts, Mortars, Adhesives, Cleaners, Sealers, Spacers, et al.
- Unopened In-Stock Radiant Heating Systems and Unopened Thermostats
- Full Unopened Rolls of In-Stock Underlayment and Unopened Waterproofing Systems
Final Sale Items. No Returns Will Be Granted on the Following Items:
- Natural Stone Tile including but not limited to: Marble, Granite, Slate, Travertine, Limestone, Bluestone, Onyx, etc.
- Glass and Metal Tile
- Loose/Individual Pieces of Field Tile
- Close-out Tile Specials
- Special Order Tile, Vanities, Toilets, Mirrors, Hardware, and any Custom Made/Custom Ordered Items
- Any Cut-to-Order Item Including Underlayment such as Schluter Ditra or Kerdi
- Any Opened Radiant Heat System or Thermostat
- Any Item Not in Resell-able Condition I.e. Soiled Boxes, Items Missing Original Box, Mortared/Glued Tile, Cut Pieces, etc.
We make every effort to see that our customers leave Tile Outlet satisfied and confident with their purchase. We will replace any defective or damaged item. Bring the item in with your store receipt so we may correct the issue.